|MZ Capital ->|
Bethesda Chevy Chase, MD
McLean Great Falls, VA
Keywords: dfa funds financial advisor
70/30 Model - Based on David Swensen's Allocation
David Swensen is the Chief Investment Officer of Yale Endowment. This model is base on his retail allocation with a strong tilt toward small cap value. This portfolio is most appropriate for the young and aggressive.
This portfolio is most appropirate for people in their 40s or people who are moderately risk-tolerate.
This portfolio is most appropriate for people in their 60s or people who are risk-averse.
To find out if any of these models can better help you preserve and growth wealth, email email@example.com or call 202-556-1689 to schedule a Mutual Discovery Meeting (or phone call) with us.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fidelity Investments: Custodian holding client assets
- Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA): Fama/French Three Factor Model in action, passive asset-class investing funds
Network of Specialists
- Asset protection specialist
- Tax planning specialist
- Mortgage specialist
- Estate planning specialist
- Advanced financial planner
- Insurance specialist
- Education specialist
- Business planning specialist
- Medical practice specialist
- Online marketing specialist
- Charitable planning specialist
|Copyright © 2005 MZ Capital Management, LLC. - All Rights Reserved.|